So far, you have gone through the reviews of the top fireplaces. There are lots of other types of fireplaces you should have some knowledge before buying. Whether it is for inside or out, they create a cozy atmosphere at winter days. Ignite the fireplace and sit with your favorite book or make a gathering with your family members is awesome when it is winter or cold summer day. And if you are buying a fireplace, you can install it at any room of your house.
In case, you don’t have a built-in fireplace, not to worry. A tabletop fire pit will be the best choice to buy now and install where you find it suitable. Today, you will get some information about fireplace fuel types and find the best one for your house-
1. Electric Fireplace
These are the fireplaces that produce warmth by heating coils. In many of this type, there are internal fans that distribute heat. If you want to buy an electric fireplace, you will get lots of options to buy real-like fireplaces. What are the benefits of this type of indoor or outdoor fireplaces? Have a look-
- There is no actual flame, produced in this fireplace. Therefore, you can stay away from any fire hazards.
- This type of fireplace is quite energy efficient.
- You can easily buy this type of fireplace as they are safe for children and pets.
- If you are tight on budget, and still need a fireplace, this product is the most cost-effective.
- As there is no vent is required, installing the fireplace is easy.
- You can easily install the device and maintaining it is also simple.
2. Gel Fireplaces
This is another effective type of fireplace where gel fuel is used. Therefore, it requires no venting. Besides this, this type if fireplace can be installed quite easily and you won’t get large electric and gas bill. Here are the benefits of this fireplace-
- Burning this fireplace is quite easy.
- Installation is simple.
- This is one of the best fireplaces for indoor use.
- You won’t get any huge electric or gas bills.
3. Gas Fireplace
Usually, there are two types of gas fireplace is available at market-
- Natural gas fireplace
- Liquid propane fireplace
If you install natural gas fireplace, a pipeline at the outside of your house must be installed. If you go for liquid propane, there will be a fuel tank, installed at your house. There are also vent and ventless models of this type of fireplace. If you go for vented fireplace, there must be a chimney so that the fume goes out. In case of ventless models, the fireplace burns up in higher temperature to destroy all harmful fumes. Why to buy this type of fireplace?
- It is available at lower cost.
- You can easily turn on and off the heat.
- There will be a beautiful focal point.
- You can get efficient heat source from this type of fireplace.
4. Wooden Fireplace
This is the traditional and the best-looking fireplace you can install at your house and make your house look great. If you are ready to put your time in maintenance and spend much on this, you can go for buying this product. You should keep your fireplace cleaned on regular basis and never forget to remove any ash before each use. What are the benefits of this type of fireplace?
- This looks great.
- You can get the authentic smoky scent.
- You will get lower heating bills.
These are certain types of fireplaces you can have at your house and enjoy winter evening and your leisure, sitting beside it.